What if you enjoy a cup of tea and a piece of cake with your furry cat? Yes, just like in Japan and Taiwan, it can happen in London. Not one, but six delightful cat cafés have been created in London for you to make it real, each of which was influenced by the cat cafes of Japan and Taiwan.
Londoners enjoy unique and creative things. In light of this, it makes sense why someone would go to have afternoon tea in London with his cats or dogs. Therefore, We decided to create this guide to the best cat cafes in London. There aren’t many, but we’re fortunate to have a handful around the city.
Let’s get right into the list of best cat cafes in London; you must visit them at least once.
- Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium
- Java Whiskers Cat Cafe
- Whiskers and Cream Cafe
- La Maison du Chat
- The Little Cat Cafe
Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium
Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium – A unique cat café. In an underground forest full of friendly, content felines, you can forget about the problems of ordinary life. Word of welcome to Wonderland! One can easily escape from the outer world and enjoy a well-earned respite from reality at Lady Dinah’s.
Read Here >> Best Places to Live in London For Families
Java Whiskers Cat Cafe
Hunting for a location nearer to central London? Then head over to Java Whiskers around Great Portland Street right away. It’s vibrant, classy, and a fantastic place to spend time with the cats in London.
Whiskers & Cream Cafe
Whiskers and Cream are another one of the adorable London cat cafes. You can relax and get de-stress at Whiskers & Cream in the lavish atmosphere of this delightful cat cafe. It is situated on North London’s Holloway Road. This is a one-stop shop for people who love cats and enjoy spending time with them.
- Opening Hours:
- Monday – Tuesday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday – Friday: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 5:30pm
- Phone: 0207 263 2888
La Maison du Chat
La Maison du Chat is a relatively small coffee shop, so your cat could stay close to you. However, their “yoga with cats” concept is truly unique. If you are looking for the best cat cafe in North London, East London, West London, or South London, this one will never disappoint you.
The Little Cat Cafe
To create a year-round outdoor destination that serves freshly brewed coffee, handcrafted treats like ice cream, cookies, and cakes, and locally produced and cultivated cuisine at reasonable costs.
Best Tips Before Visiting Cat Cafes in London
- Cats need space, just like humans do, despite how lovely and cute they are. Only engage in physical contact with them if they appear to be desiring it.
- Avoid taking photos with flash since you might frighten them.
- Before entering the cafes and interacting with the kitties, wash your hands with hand sanitizer.
- To avoid disappointment, call in advance if you need to make a reservation.
- Before bringing young children with you, verify each cafe’s separate policies.